Office 2003 Add-In – Desktop Language Settings
This Office 2003 Add-in allows you to identify and change language, keyboard, and regional settings for Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Office 2003 programs with a single tool. You can compare the settings of these programs and make changes as appropriate.
The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
- Office 2003 Add-in – Desktop Language Settings
This download is a single tool to identify and change language, keyboard, and regional settings for Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Office 2003 programs.
Office 2003 Add-in – Desktop Language Settings offers the following options:
- Change the current or enabled language for all Microsoft Office 2003programs
- Change the language preferences for menus and dialogs in the Microsoft Windows User Interface
- Select location or regional formats for numbers, currency or date and time settings
- Change the default keyboard language
- Change language preferences for Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Display the on-screen keyboard
Office 2003 Add-in – Desktop Language Settings will benefit:
- Users that regularly work in a multilingual environment
- Users that share the same PC but use different language settings
- Users that work in one language but communicate with friends and colleagues in another
- Users that work with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Internet Explorer, or Microsoft Office 2003 programs in a variety of different languages or regional settings
- IT administrators or technicians that facilitate multilingual users to resolve language, regional, or keyboard issues
This program incorporates the functionality of tools such as:
- Microsoft Office 2003 Language Settings, The Language bar, Text Services and Input Languages and Regional Language Options.